jeudi 23 août 2007

Leonardo DiCaprio's The 11th Hour

Leonardo DiCaprio's The 11th Hour

"The 11th Hour" is a feature length documentary concerning the environmental crises caused by human actions and their impact on the planet. "The 11th Hour" documents the cumulative impact of these actions upon the planet's life systems and calls for restorative action through a reshaping of human activity.


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

Well, I'm impressed. Your blog is a great voice for our community and thanks a lot for taking the time to set it up.

Never was my family aware of all the horribles things that were going on around the lake. THANKS to you...We know now.

And, speaking for myself... I cannot sit around and do nothing about it... Now that I know! It is HORRIBLE! We must act now... Before it is too late!!!